Fendt 900 Vario
Can do more. Does it better
The Fendt 900 Vario has been the leader on the tractor market for large-scale farms and contracting businesses since 1995. With a maximum output of 396 HP, the 900 Vario can simply do more and it does it a lot better, thanks to intelligent technology. Benefit from the leading high horsepower tractor and invest in the Fendt 900 Vario.
Can do more
For high horsepower tractors, performance and profitability as well as comfort and safety are what count the most. To take a leading position here, the Fendt 900 Vario has ground breaking technical advantages. Some of the features include but not limited to
- Integral tyre pressure regulation system Fendt VarioGrip
- ABS Anti-locking braking system
- Automatic radiator cleaning with reversible fan
- Self-leveling independant wheel suspension on front axle with locking function
- New Fendt VarioGuide automated steering
- Automatic section control with section control assistant
Does it better
With the integrated tyre pressure regulation system VarioGrip, you can optimally regulate the tyre pressure for operations in the field and on the road. The tyre pressure is set to the ideal value when driving. With the right tyre pressure in the field farmers can work upto 8% more area with the cultivator and save an additional 8% diesel. When driving on the road, the right tyre pressure not only ensure required driving stability and lower tyre wear, but it saves upto 4% diesel.
Fendt 900 Vario - constantly achieve more
Please see the brochure for more information